Pages

Falling in love.

Some people say I fall in love too easily. I give my heart to anyone (or anything) that will love me in return and can often be found going boggle eyed over every hot new celebrity. Not only do I fall in love too easily, but some would think I fall in love too often. I can't seem to let a day flutter by without arriving on the other side awe struck at how I could have lived my life without (enter name here).

But I don't care.

When I love something I give it my all, and that is why I am writing this very post. I'm writing it as a substitute for screaming my love from all the rooftops and into every gorge.





I love you Chocolate Croissant! It may not be forever, heck I may have a new love by lunch time! But right now in this very moment you are my everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment