Pages

Christmasy Cozy Vibes

 The absolute best part about not living in the USA (aside from the healthcare and the guns thing...) is that Thanksgiving does not exist therefore we don't have to awkwardly hurdle that holiday and can instead charge right on to Christmas! 

Happy to report, November 18th and Christmas has well and truly arrived at my house.

Now if you would please excuse me it's time for me to spend the next month watching Christmas movies with my AC cranking so it feels nice and cozy, wrapping presents, jingling my bells and most likely eating my weight in cheeseboards from the comfort of my own couch.




P.S. My Top 3 Christmas movies since I heard nobody ask?

1. The Grinch (The Jim Carey version obviously. I saw it in theatres when I was 7 and I have been a changed person ever since)
2. Home Alone (Both 1 and 2 at an equal tie, fuck the rest).
3.The Santa Claus (Bernard 4 ever)














No comments:

Post a Comment