Pages

Nap game too strong.


Today my roommate informed me he finally read my blog and it wasn't so bad...or as he so eloquently put it, "I finally read your blog...it's actually pretty funny!" I'm not sure whether to find that flattering or offensive....but since I did put up a picture of him shampooing his feet (I'm sure he missed that one), I'll let it slide.

So I have a confession to make.

I just woke up from a 6 hour nap and it's 9pm at night.

Whoops.

This alone wouldn't be too much of an issue (well for me..normal people might think otherwise) but I was supposed to meet someone at 6. I swear to god I would probably sleep through my own wedding if I had the chance....Actually I may have to have someone strictly in charge of making sure I'm awake if I do ever throw out my commitment-phobe ways and make it to the alter. But alas, tonight there was no wake-upper and I awoke to 8 text messages and three missed calls that get increasingly more aggressive as the hours rolled on.

When I finally did get back in touch, I would like to say I truely mended the situation...but...

Pissed off ditchee: So do you want to just meet somewhere now?
Hopeless ditcher: *looks at disheveled being, hears sound of belting rain* ....but rain!
*click*

Hey, this girl isn't dying in a flood for no man!



So I did what any sane person would do. I rummaged my alcohol stash, dressed up like an extra from a Britney Spears video (sports bra and oversized sweats incase you were curious) and I cooked brussel sprouts.

Super cool party people bid you super cool adieu!


Oh and today I also learned that the security camera at work is pretty much just a Clevage cam to match the mirrored ceilings that work very similar. Sometimes it gets quite nipple tastic....send turtle necks!








No comments:

Post a Comment