Pages

Four year old Jordyn doesn't share friends!

My exboyfriends new girlfriend who is a total sweetheart and doesn't send me mean texts 32 times a day or anything, has now successfully befriended two of my best friends...of alllllll the people in this city. I'm not saying I'm going to slaughter her and bury her in Central Park....I'm just saying I really, really want to slaughter her and bury her in Central Park...

A word to the wise, if you put as much effort into your relationship as you put into being a complete and utter bitch to his ex, then maybe your relationship would be better and maybe you wouldn't have to text said exgirlfriend all the time wondering where you boyfriend is.

Now, if you would please stop trying to turn everyone I love against me, that would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment