Pages

Sick.

In the last 24 hours I went from the picture of health to annoying sick and stuffed up. Feeling crummy....

...looking crummier.

I blame the temperamental weather that just days ago had me in flip flops and a smile that then suddenly decided to cover the city in snow and chill. Being the moron I am, I rarely check the weather channel so yesterday I decided to wear flats, PVC leggings and a flowy shirt that did very little to protect me from any kind of wind. I almost cried on my walk home as I blew around the side walk, you wouldn't have known though as I was also covered in a light coating of icy rain. It was definitely Hunter Boot and Jacket whether and being the awesome planner I am, I was without both.




So many poor decisions. 

If anybody needs me I'll be rugged up in bed, bitching about my choices and feeling an inch from death.

Another thing, I have a weird shooting pain just below my heart? Am I dying? Is this the end for me?

I'll keep you posted....

or not...

because I may die...


No comments:

Post a Comment