Pages

From Mummpet's last womb tenant,




Happiest of birthdays to my first ever friend. I know nobody likes my blog more than my Mother and nobody gets madder that I haven't written in a long time, so I figured I would write one just for her!

Growing up my mother and I had the typical mother-daughter relationship, we laughed about the most ridiculous things, I stole her clothes, she had a way of making me madder than most people could, she helped me with anything I would let her (I'm an independent little woman so this wasn't always easy), she was the target of my prime bitchiness, but at the end of the day I have realized I would be lost without her.

It wasn't until I moved out that I realized how special she was to me. My roommate at the time was shocked at how often I called my mum and how much she knew about my life (although this may have something to do with the fact that this woman is CIA level online stalker....) and I realized she was kind of more than my Mum. She was one of my best friends and I suddenly regretted never thanking her enough and never letting her know how much I love her.

Heck this woman drove me to the hospital on so many occasions as a child because I had put rocks up my nose for the fourth time in a week that it is beyond funny. She has been at the receiving end of all of my weird questions; the number of times I have asked this woman what she would do if I dropped dead right this second, or quizzed her about my phobias or loves, or pointed at her stomach and asked how weird it was that I used to live near her pancreas are almost infinite.

She cracks me up, and for that I wish her a Happy Birth day,week,month,year!


1 comment:

  1. My first comment disappeared!
    Yay....another blog post from my most favorite blogger....and it is about me. You know I check several times a day to see if you have posted...lol...stalker that I am. (But I am good at it!)
    This post is the best birthday present....I love it and I love you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete