Pages

Keep On, Keepin' On.

Things I've done in the last few weeks just to feel something...

Online Paid Surveys
At a penny a pop, this is really lucrative work right now! 

Ate my weight in Rippa Rolls from Red Rooster
A coworker of mine is obsessed with Rippa Rolls, and somehow that obsession was transferred to me. I can't help myself they taste like nostalgia with a crack cocaine sauce.

Watched triplet announcement videos on Youtube
Well when you run out of regular announcement and twin announcement and adoption announcements and solider's surprising their relatives, what the hell else are you supposed to do with you time!?!? 

Texting my friends about past murder cases
The Lululemon Murder really fucked me up.

Binge watching Vanderpump Rules, Summerhouse, Survivor, Bondi Rescue and Very Cavallari
Godlike taste in TV, I know!

Reading classic novels
Take a left turn at Reality TV Lane and you may run into Jane Austen. I dunno, it's a little experiment to see if any of these books are any good, I'll keep you posted! 

Excessively applying body lotion
I love a good pamper sesh at the best of times, but quarantine has me spending so much time rubba-dub-dubbing, catch me massaging cocoa butter into my knuckles and knees for 15 minutes twice a day like I'm going to come out of this thing looking like a newborn.

Walking with my father
My dad lovingly calls out evening strolls "Walking Dordy" and tells everyone about how he has to go and take me for a walk as if I'm a border collie.....I think he likes walking with me because I have blood clots in my lungs so he has an excuse for a slower pace....I always seem to learn something....facts about the two Roosevelts, why Air Force One is in-fact called Air Force One and the firing order of a V8.

Furnishing the house I don't have yet
Do I have boxes of plates, towels and other soon to be useful items lining the wall of my bedroom? Yes I do! I have a neurotic budget that I update 45 times a day, so large purchases can stress me out...but tons of smaller purchases spaced out months ahead of time? A joy!  

Preening my investment portfolio like a damn Mallard.
Am I one of those people buying like a mad woman because the stock market took a fucking clanger? Yes I am. I'm a set it and forget it type investor but still all this extra time has me checking what's going on multiple times a day. 

Party on, Garth!


No comments:

Post a Comment