Pages

A weekend of B's.



You know you are doing something wrong in life when three consecutive days that don't involve any form of work is a massive deal. Some time to simply live, after days and days of constant exhaustion.

As soon as this summer is over, I'm going to put all my effort into making my life a little less about work and a little more about the enjoyable smatterings that come in between.

Lucky for me, I'm going to be kicking off my new goal with some time in my favourite hemisphere (the Southern, because duh) with my favourite family (my own, because duh) in just under three short weeks.

Rambling now, back to the matter at hand, my weekend of B's.

Babies.

Birthdays.

Bitches (aka my best friends from school....you guys aren't bitches! You are beautiful woman, don't let anybody tell you otherwise...except me...because I needed a B word!)

B-argaritas (Ok I'm pushing it.)



A girl, a boy and a truck full of gifts for bump. 


Piggin' out. 


 Birthdays and babies....and really sweaty hair, gross...good one, Jordyn. 


The best shade of blue. 


A memory book filled with selfies.....also, a sign you should stop taking selfies. 


Open Container laws.


My favourite food group: Part I


Cold girls club.


Champagne and Catfish marathons. 


My favourite food group: Part II


But alas the weekend is over, and the work week has begun.

I'm one step further away from 12 years old, and I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment