Pages

Naurvember: November in Australia.


Whoops. Disappeared again.

Do you ever feel like sometimes you fall so heavily into the routine of life that suddenly a month has gone by without you realizing? That was November. 

Nothing is new. Nothing is different. I have nothing to report. Things have just been chug, chugging along. I have been working and dinnering, cooking and cleaning, friending and familying. drinking and hangovering. The usual things.

But alas, this is pretty much what November has looked like...

In November I made a conscious decision to be a little more specific with my time. I think this mainly blossomed when I saw my October TikTok screen time (honestly I hope the inventor of the infinite scroll is having a bad day!) but is probably a culmination of things. So I have been utilizing my notes app to create a to do list, not for anything major...just for every day life things honestly...


But man, who knew checking a simply task off a list could be such a big slap of serotonin? 10/10, would recommend.




I have been living for an infrared sauna. Am I on blood thinners and therefore not allowed to actually use an infrared sauna? Yes. Do I do it anyway? You betcha. 

There is just something that makes me feel like a true self care goddess when I decide to spend 45 minutes having a little warm and cozy sweat. I have also gotten into the habit of bluetoothing Boney M. into the sauna and having a little shimmy shake whilst I lay there detoxing. I'm not sure exactly why or how that became a thing, but It's a ruckus event. 10/10 would recommend.


Over the past few months I have really been enjoying the process of sitting down on a Monday and going through Pinterest, organizing my food shop and experimenting with different recipes.

The recent addition to this tradition is turning whatever leftovers I have into a pie. I have come to learn that truly everything is better encased in puff pastry.

Catch me "Sugar, Butter, Flouring..." all summer long (Wrong pie...but you get the idea.) 10/10 would recommend.


I have been loving spending a Sunday Morning laying in the sun reading biographies. I really enjoy buying books, like maybe more than even reading them. I like going to book stores, browsing blurbs, seeing what covers catch my eye and exiting $100 poorer. Yet I always come back to biographies. I am currently reading The Nazis Knew My Name by Magda Hellinger and Maya Lee, and I am patiently waiting for Christmas to read my one true love, Dave Grohl's biography that I have been banned from purchasing myself. 10/10 would recommend. 




And a classic favourite past time- Being a million feet taller than your short friends and still insisting on wearing your cute ass white 4 inch platform boots and not giving a fuck. I love a heel, love a wedge, insist on a platform, and have zero problem embracing that any day of the week.

Last week I went to Bunnings to buy fencing and climbing plants and I trotted all around that garden section in 3 inch platform sandals not giving a fuck. If my shoes don't push me over 6 foot, throw them away honestly.

Rock those heels. 10/10 would recommend. 





 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment