Pages

Back on the wagon.



Not dead.

So for some odd reason toady saw an influx of traffic to this little site of mine and I thought I ought to let it shine. It's been four whole months since my last post so I'm not entirely sure why yesterday caused so many of you to stop by, and in all actuality it could have been my Mum simply refreshing the page a million times, who really knows.

But alas, I felt the need to update.

Once upon a time my biggest struggle in life was finding the perfect balance between staying out until 4am, while at the same time being able to make it through the work week. I was young, I was fun, I was exhausted. I've now traded in those struggles. My 7 day a week party schedule has traded to that of 2 at most, and now my biggest struggle is teaching myself how to freaking cook. Still young, not fun, more exhausted.

What I have learned so far is that cooking is hard and adulthood is a myth.




So yes, this is why I haven't been writing. I've been too busy setting off my smoke alarm and eating really awful sweet potatoes.

I'll try and do better.

#Iusedtobefun







No comments:

Post a Comment