Pages

Things that make me cry #1

It's 6am and I can't sleep (shocking!) The biggest problem is that although I'm struggling to knock out, Mason drifted off just fine and now I'm forced to lie in silence and twiddle my thumbs. I was doing really well actually, just clicking about on my computer, doing crosswords, you know typical 4am activities...

Then I found this.

I'm not sure if it is my lack of sleep or the thought that I'm going to be a zombie all day so I might as well giggle while I can, but I honestly cried laughing. Thinking about it, that might have been because I was trying to be dead silent so I literally just kind of convulsed in hysterics, whilst also trying to be still as to not shake the bed and the sound and movement had no choice but to redirect to my eyes and alas...silent tears...or something like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment