Pages

How do we feel about horse racing?

 



Today I won the Melbourne Cup winnings at work. 

I'm not 100% sure how I feel about horse racing because, you know,  the whole animal cruelty thing. I do love stopping work to drink champagne, eat Red Rooster and gamble in in the middle of a Tuesday though.

So, I'm sure karma will smite me for that at some point.

My dad has the dream that if he ever won the lotto he would buy a block of land where he could keep old horses so they can just live peacefully and he could go and look at them. I know you all don't know my father but he is not a warm and fuzzy guy, so that fact is pretty much the cutest fact about him. 


"Please sir, let me watch your horses..."

That's what he was saying at this very moment I assure you.

Dude's wild about horses.


















No comments:

Post a Comment