Pages

23 things that happened before Covid-19.

***Don't get me wrong, I totally respect the need for quarantine. I'm a homebody, I love a good puzzle, I like yoga pants as much as the next person...but I'm also incredibly nostalgic, and would love the option to go and get merry on sherry in public with my people...***


When we took a drunken post-brunch beach stumble...

When we ate empanadas in the park...

When I was drunkenly abusing my friends (and my phone)...

When I was trying to get the dog to eat my brother...

When I was a pal and a confidant...

When we were all British...

When we were all Australian...

When I had a fur-ball...

When the neighbours gave me a private concert....

When we partied with some young catholic men...

When  I ate my favourite snack (Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper Kettle Chips FTW!) with my favourite person...

When I ruined dinner....

When we congregated in the bathroom to kick our shoes off and bully each other...

When we walked down to the beach at 7am...


When we all admired how handsome Thomas looked...


When I stole the floral centerpiece from the restaurant on the way out...

When we played air hockey on the Santa Monica Pier...

When we were all festive and fabulous...


When we were in our true home (Niagara in the East Village) and then the bride remembered she was the dancing queen...

When I was hanging out with Jack...

When we got too drunk on a work trip...

When we were living among the gumtrees...

When I was bored at home, voguing and scrapbooking...

Oh wait that literally could have been yesterday....well, you get the point!






No comments:

Post a Comment