Pages

Music Monday XIII


Now I know what you are saying....it's not Monday. That may be true, but in quarantine what really is time? That's my argument.

Now the next point to make....yes, all these songs are single word titles. Spooky and unplanned (until song 5...then I realized and had to selectively pick the rest)

Jordan Turner- Rigging the system since '93.







I love Rod Stewart....I've said that at least 32 times. Pay Attention.



This is my favourite Billy Joel song and I love musical theatre and Ben Platt.....pay attention.



New discovery, I'm weirdly attracted to young Barry Gibb. Hell I thought I was seriously going to marry Lance Bass when I was a child so honestly, I wear all my question marks with pride!





I have had this song stuck in my head since I was 10 years old and could never track it down, but then the other day it popped up on Spotify....a short 16 years later!



My favourite Cold Chisel song....also, young Jimmy Barnes, you can also take a seat at Barry's table.





This song has the worst lyrics I've ever heard in a song ever....yet catch me throwing it back hours later to some "Life, ohh life...ohhhh life"


 My mum hates this song....she also hates Rod Stewart...so obviously she has no taste.




No comments:

Post a Comment