Pages

Throwback Thursday



TBT: To that time in my life where I wanted to dress like Wednesday Adams...but not really and only a little bit.

 TBT: When we got really drunk on Strawberita's, got kicked out of a lesbian bar and walked across Manhattan to drink Mike's Hard on a strangers roof.


 TBT: To that time my family had one of our traditional picnics on the floor of a sketchy hotel in Auckland, New Zealand. 



TBT: To Dallas BBQ's....always a mistake.


TBT: To every single night out that ends with me taking reflective selfies in the bathroom....how did I get here? Who am I? What am I doing with my life?


TBT: To standing in the hot sun in ugly robes melting away and inwardly freaking out that high school was about to be a thing of the past.


TBT: To one of our many summer trips to Old Orchard Beach 2011-2014.


TBT: To that trusty book of crosswords we worked on for weeks...this was the final page....we did a lot of school work during high school as you can tell.


TBT: To starting 2015 the only way I know how with New York City, double chins and feathers. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment