Pages

This life ain't so bad.




I write a lot about a crossroads, constant epiphanies and life plans. I write a lot about where I'm going and who I'm going with, about what I want to be and who I am. I write about moments of elation and day long happiness. I write about blurs and grey periods, I write about frustrations with where I'm at and where I want to be. I write...a lot.

Recently I've been feeling a lot of sadness. I often find myself feeling many things...confused, optimistic, joyous or lost...but rarely sad...but it is at that moment when I am reminded that the best part about putting my life in words is that they are always there to read later, to give me hope and put me back on track...

After reading a lot of my scribblings in the endless diaries and journals I possess, I came to a realization.  You can point your finger at every single person but at the end of the day, you are the author. Your life is your own, it is for you and if there is a problem ultimately it is your fault.

Not because you are the cause, but because you are not being the resolution.

If you are unhappy with where you are? Go somewhere else.

If you are frustrated by the people you surround yourself with? Find some new people....(people that respect you....people who actually care about who you are, what you want out of life...people who listen when you speak....oh sorry...tangent... where was I again?)

That's where I am.

Well at least that is where I'm trying to be...



Oh, also on my to do list? Find pale friends!













No comments:

Post a Comment