Pages

Things you need in your life: Watermelon Lemonade



It was a chilly Monday morning and there I was half way through my stellar shower rendition of TLC's "No Scrubs" when I noticed that my Shower Gel was down to it's last pump. Oh well, I guess I'll go to Bath and Body works on the way home from work I happily thought and kept on with my man hating. What could go wrong? Answer: EVERYTHING. 

I have three prominent weaknesses in life: Cute children, discounts and candles. So imagine my absolute joy when on the day I happened to stumble in to the Bath and Body works on Park and 23rd, they were having a sale on candles sold by adorable children (one of those isn't true)! I went absolutely mental to say the least. I sniffed until my head pounded with agony and then trotted on home to light up. 

Candles make me so happy. There is nothing better kicking back in bed reading, Netflix'ing or stalking your ex on Facebook whilst your room is pumped full of heavenly goodness and the flames throw their light all over the room. I ended up leaving the store that day with 6 brand spanking new candles, but I have to give MVP to Watermelon Lemonade for it's adoration by not only myself and my roommates but also the next door neighbors who commented on the smells in the hall. 







No comments:

Post a Comment