Pages

Music Monday XI



I've always wanted a love like Jenna and Matty! Build me a pink house Mark Ruffalo, I'll love you forever in it. 

 

Speaking of men I love, John Mulaney! I fell into a worm hole of watching John Mulaney interviews the other day and it turns out he is a huge Steely Dan fan, and this song has been in my head ever since. 



The entire Innocent Eyes album was the soundtrack of my life for a good chunk of my childhood. I was absolutely obsessed. At this time in my life I had a best friend who would sleep at my house every single weekend and we would pretend we were Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (I was Ashley) and that we ran a hair salon. We would play for hours and listen to this album on repeat top to bottom all day while we took reservations and cut my teddy's hair. 





I love a Canadian.

 

When I was in high school I heard this song covered on a reality show and loved it, but have since decided that this is my favourite version. 



I love Chevy Chase. 

 
I randomly started singing the chorus while in the shower the other day and I couldn't figure out what song it was, completely slipped my mind. I found it...obviously.

 

As stated above, sometimes I just prefer a cover even though that may be an uncool, unpopular choice...sue me!



I watched Big this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment